How to fix Email Login Problems | Email SignIn Problems | Mail Login Problems |
Tips for fixing problems sending or receiving email
- Verify your Internet connection is working. If it’s not, there are 4 things you can do to fix it.
- Make sure you’re using the correct email server settings
- Confirm your password is working
- Confirm you don’t have a security conflict caused by your firewall and/or antivirus software.
Why is my email not working?
To make sure that your account settings are correct, compare the settings in the Mail app to the settings for your email account: Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and tap your email account. Tap your email address next to Account to see the account information, such as the incoming and outgoing mail servers
How do I troubleshoot login problems?
Troubleshooting Login Issues
- Step 1: Restart your browser. Click the “Log out” link in the upper-right corner of the ASHA website and close your browser.
- Step 2: Make sure cookies are enabled
- Step 3: Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Step 4: Isolate the problem.
How do I fix my email not working?
How do I troubleshoot email problems?
Troubleshooting Email Issues
- Double Check your Outlook/Outlook Express Settings
- Check the Spelling of account settings
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Do you have an email with a problem recipient stuck in your Outbox?
- 5. Make sure to click on Send/Recv button
- If you can receive but can not send
- Double check your Internet connection:
- Restart your computer
Sometimes, just restarting your computer may solve your email problem. (Outlook/Outlook Express uses a special file to connect/send/receive email. Sometimes the file will need to be rebuilt and restarting the computer may simply rebuild the problem Outlook files.)